Hyper intensify your next workout!
Increase vascular function and blood flow, boost nitric oxide and muscle
- Improve lactic acid and buffering
- Reduces fatigue by increased oxygen to working muscles
- 34% increase in ATP - vital, muscle energy production
Real Science. Real Results.
- Top studies use L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 - ratio proven
- INFORMED CHOICE Certified - safe for sport
What is L-Citrulline?
L-citrulline is one of the three dietary amino acids in the urea cycle,
alongside L-arginine and L-Ornithine. Taking L-citrulline increases plasma
levels of ornithine and arginine and improves the ammonia recycling process
and nitric oxide metabolism. Consequently, it is used in areas where nitric
oxide is relevant, namely athletic performance, and vascular health, and
erectile dysfunction. There are very few foods that have notable amounts of
citrulline, watermelon being a notable exception.